AMPS is designed to promote positive practices in MMSD, while offering constructive ideas for improvements. The site is designed to provide accurate information and to create a forum for civil dialogue. Please keep in mind these guidelines:
- – No pseudonyms or initials allowed REAL NAMES ONLY (first and last, please)
- – Avoid personal attacks toward all and challenges directed at specific posters.
- – Respect the privacy of private citizens that do not want to be mentioned publicly.
- – Avoid misrepresentation of articles, research and events.
- – Critique ideas; do not criticize people.
Postings that do not adhere to these guidelines will be deleted. Posters who repeatedly ignore etiquette will be removed.