Table of Contents below. Click here for the entire update and click on linked items for related stories on AMPS.
For more information, check out the Wisconsin Alliance for Excellent Schools web site.
- JFC meetings start 2009-11 budget process
- Funding reform, SFN plan subject of WRP talk show
- SFN reform plan subject of April 21 hearing at the Capitol
- School districts continue to look for efficiencies
- Cuts, lay-offs, school closings continue statewide
- Districts all over the state asking voters for operating funds
- HOPE plan introduced as a constitutional amendment
- Cole wonders: Are we watching a school-funding drama or comedy?
- Join WAES and spread reform message statewide
- Stoughton school district newest member of WAES
- Help WAES correct e-mail update glitch
- School-funding reform calendar
Thomas J. Mertz