From the Wisconsin Alliance for Excellent Schools. Table of contents below — related items on AMPS linked –, full update here.
- It’s time to stand up for schools … sign petition for “A Penny for Kids”
- Latest state budget continues to complicate school-funding impact
- Future for school funding not getting any brighter
- WAES needs renewals, new members to continue work
- Three northern districts try co-op sports team to save money
- Sens. Olsen and Schultz deliver pessimistic news to Baraboo residents
- Ashland co-op designates patronage refunds for school activities
- As poverty increases, schools struggle to provide programs, services
- The Capital Times has a good read on school-funding reform
- IWF’s Jack Norman now in the blogosphere
- Wisconsin’s school-funding system runs afoul of the Constitution
- Help WAES correct e-mail update glitch
- School-funding reform calendar
If you haven’t gone to the Penny for Kids site and signed the petition yet, take a minute and do it!
Thomas J. Mertz