- WAES, others groups criticize Governor’s “funding plan”
- Electors saying no to levy hikes resulting from state budget (and here and here and here)
- Public, media understand the source of school funding problems
- State of Washington wants pennies for its kids, too
- Business leaders back expansion of early childhood education
- WAES needs renewals, new members to continue work
- Other states get it … what’s wrong with Wisconsin?
- Colorado Supreme Court will hear adequacy challenge
- WAES members take case on funding reform to the public
- It’s time for America to pay attention to its schools again
- Help WAES correct e-mail update glitch
- School-funding reform calendar
The Wisconsin Alliance for Excellent Schools (WAES) is a statewide, independent, membership-based organization of educators, school board members, students, parents, community leaders, researchers, citizens, and community activists whose lone goal is the comprehensive reform of Wisconsin’s school-funding system. If you would like more information about the organization — or on becoming part of WAES — contact Tom Beebe at 920-650-0525 or email@example.com.
Thomas J. Mertz